We have an on-going strategy to add new features and services whilst refining and modernising our code base to improve scalability and efficiency. We have some exciting plans for the coming 12 months.
You will be working on:
- New features in our product pipeline;
- Features to support new and existing clients’ business requirements;
- Integrations with our partners to make validation, card funding or payment services available via UltraPoS;
- Improvements to our supporting services and build processes;
- Maintenance and improvement of our existing codebase.
You will have:
- Knowledge of other languages and technologies we use (Angular, Python PHP, SQL, Java, HTML, CSS, Distributed version control);
- An appreciation of software development tools, methodology and technology;
- An interest in modern frameworks and tools;
- An eye for security;
- A drive to improve yourself, UltraPoS, and your working environment;
- The ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues.
You will receive:
- A salary between £18,000 and £25,000, depending on experience;
- 25 days paid holiday;
- Flexible working hours;
- Contributory pension;
- Support for schemes like Childcare vouchers and Cycle to work.
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.